Sunday, March 21, 2010

-day and night-

after done my hair cutting
i went to ORCHARD WISMA for my lunch with SARA and ELAINE
waiting they around 45 mint(pls be punctual my dear friends)=(

we went to 'DING TAI FENG' for our meal!
hmmm...i have to telling all of u
the "xiao long bao" is damn nice!(thumbs up)
and we ordered a lot of food
fried rice with prawn ,xiao long bao,zha jiang mee,hainan chicken...etc
and we full up and have no place for any food anymore=)
and we spent 60++ sgd for this meal!lol high cost yar? but it's worthy!

after the meal.we went to ION and FAR EAST
and we take a lot of pic today! cause i borrow the new camera from my cousin!lol
and i found that ,the camera is f, nice!
i'm planning to get the camera asap!LoL

around 7pm++
i bck home with my cousin ,SARA and ELAINE keep asked me accompany them go clubbing tonight...wheee....that is our party time!
as usual,we went to our favorite -ATTICA-
hmmm,nothing much to say! view the pic !
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment